Thursday 2 May 2013

A day for wearing glasses!

Well I really hoped I'd never see a day when any of my children needed glasses!

Well, low and behold, today was that day.

Lexi my eldest daughter was tested as being short sighted. Following in her Daddy's large footsteps, she has been fitted with some lovely burgundy butterfly frames. They do suit her, but it still makes me sad.

Being a person with 20/20 vision, and married to someone who has worse eyesight than a bat, I know which I'd prefer! Nick's prescriptions for his glasses cost us a fortune every couple of years (if we're lucky) and I really don't want that for my kids.

But here she is, I must say she does suit them better than I anticipated :)

1 comment:

  1. The Glasses look lovely Lexi, I hope that her eye sight is a mix of yours and nicks and that it doesn't end up as bad as her dads!

    ReplyDelete